Graduate Division: http://grad.berkeley.edu
- Guide to graduate policy
University Health Services: http://uhs.berkeley.edu
- Your basic healthcare needs are easily accessible on campus
Graduate Assembly: https://ga.berkeley.edu
- The mission of the Graduate Assembly is to improve the lives of University of California, Berkeley graduate students and to foster a vibrant, inclusive graduate student community.
College of Engineering: http://engineering.berkeley.edu
- Information and resources for the College, including student organizations, lectures, research and events.
Finding a Mentor: https://grad.berkeley.edu/academic-progress/getting-mentoring/
- The Graduate Division has created a new website for graduate students, entitled "Getting Mentoring". This website lists out lots of useful information on how to go about finding a faculty mentor.
Residency: Residency Cheat Sheet
- A cheat sheet for California residence
- Housing in the Bay Area is a challenge, and the department recognizes the issues associated with it. However, all of our students, post-docs, and affiliates find housing through various resources such as this Berkeley housing resources link. Many graduate students live together in nearby houses and apartments. Furthermore, short commutes can drop the housing costs significantly.
Surviving and Thriving: Thriving in Graduate School
- Learn how to thrive in graduate school
Engineering Research Support Organization (ERSO): http://www.erso.berkeley.edu
- ERSO functions as a central hub, providing research administration support to all research centers, departments, and affiliated ORUs in the UC Berkeley College of Engineering
Division of Equity and Inclusion: http://diversity.berkeley.edu
- The Division of Equity and Inclusion provides leadership and accountability to resolve systemic inequities for all members of UC Berkeley through engaged research, teaching, and public service, and by expanding pathways for access and success and promoting a healthy and engaging campus climate
Support for Student Parents: http://grad.berkeley.edu/financial/families/
- Resources for students parents including grants; child birth accommodation policies; child care reimbursements
Student's Ombuds Office: http://sa.berkeley.edu/ombuds
- Want to discuss a confidential issue, or get impartial advice on a complex situation? The Student's Ombuds Office is available to talk to students and help them resolve problems.
Survivor Support: http://survivorsupport.berkeley.edu
- UC Berkeley is dedicated to preventing and addressing sexual harassment and sexual violence on campus. We believe in fostering a culture that prioritizes consent and respect, and responds to and supports survivors and their allies.