Building Emergency Plan (BEP) for Etcheverry Hall
- The PDF of the current version of the BEP is available here.
- A paper copy of the BEP is available at the NE Front Office (4153 Etcheverry).
- All employees and all researchers must read and understand the BEP. Only students who do not do any research are exempt.
- When you have read the BEP, go to 4153 Etcheverry and sign the signature sheet to demonstrate your compliance with the requirement.
Safety-Related Websites, Phone Numbers, and Contacts
- Life-Threatening Emergency, Fire - Police - Ambulance (all run by the UC Police Department): 911 from a landline telephone, (510) 642-3333 from a mobile phone
- Non-Life-Threatening-Emergency Number for the UC Police Department: 642-6760 (24-hour service)
- Office of Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S): 642-3073 during business hours, for hazardous-materials spills, radiation safety, and general safety information. Call the UCPD non-emergency number (642-6760) after hours and on weekends and holidays.
- Facilities Services: 642-1032, 24-hour service for fixing elevators, electricity, water, ventilation, sewer, and groundskeeping
- Office of Emergency Management: website only, as of January 2018
- Etcheverry Hall Building Manager
- NE Department Safety Coordinator